Download the SAQI TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR 2022 Rev1 (PDF)
Download the SAQI Training Registration Form (MSWord)
All courses offered by the South African Quality Institute are presented in association with other course providers and are available to all organisations and individuals. A special discount applies to SAQI members. For more information or to register contact Angel Chiloane on (012) 349 5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAQI can assist with the training of a company’s workforce and all training packages can be run in-house at cheaper rates. A special discount applies to SAQI members. To receive a quote on inhouse training (to 10 or more delegates at your premises) please email the course name, number of delegates and your geographic location to Vanessa du Toit at email@example.com
- All prices listed INCLUDE VAT @ 15%.
- Some of the courses listed on the training schedule can be completed individually, but form part of the overall three levels of certification.
- SAQI reserves the right to change details of the programme without prior notice.
- Click here for all course synopsis.
- The courses listed below form part of a specific Certificate and all modules should be successfully completed to qualify for the Certificate.
- Delegates need to successfully complete any level 2 course before moving on to Level 3. And delegates who successful ly completed Level 3 will be evaluated before moving on to Level 4.
- All courses completed previously will receive credit when proof of successful completion is received (copy of certificate and exam results).
- All public training is presented in Pretoria. We are based on the CSIR campus, next to the N1 (between Lynnwood offramp and N4 interchange).