ISO 9001 QMS SERVICES & TRAINING
ISO 9001 QMS SERVICES & TRAINING
At SAQI, we believe that an effective ISO 9001 QMS, should not only improve your company’s processes, but should also be evident in the improvement of your bottom line. The ISO 9001 standard is based on a strong Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) improvement methodology, and we believe that is should be seamlessly integrated with your other continuous improvement programs.
- SAQI offers assistance with the implementation, internal auditing and ISO 9001 training of SAQI members and non-members.
- We will also advise and assist in the total integration of your ISO 9001 QMS & other Continuous Improvement programs within your organisation.
- All our practitioners are experienced industry specialist and not theoretical consultants.
- We believe in developing your ISO 9001 QMS around your needs and not an “off-the-shelf” solution.
LEAN & SIX SIGMA IMPROVEMENT METHODOLOGIES
Lean & Six Sigma are both very powerful continuous improvement methodologies, developed by Toyota and Motorola. SAQI unfortunately do not provide an integrated “LeanSigma” curriculum, as we believe that the two methodologies have different approaches, and is dependent on your company’s current culture and process maturity level.
Our Lean and Six Sigma facilitators are experienced, and have effectively implemented these methodologies in their own respective organisations. They will be able to guide you through the pitfalls, and will assist you not only in the implementation and training of your CI programs, but also in the integration of your CI program into your ISO 9001 QMS.
SAQI offers training and consulting services for:
- Lean for Manufacturing
- Lean for Services
- Rapid Kaizen workshop training
- A3 Problem solving training workshops
- Six sigma Green belt
- Six sigma Black belt
- Lean & Six Sigma overview training
RAPID KAIZEN IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOPS
Kaizen (改善), is Japanese for “Continuous improvement”, or “change for the better”. It refers to the philosophy or practice that focuses on continuous improvement of processes. The literal meaning can best be described by the following definitions: Kai = Change & Zen = For the better
The Toyota manufacturing system is based on this philosophy of Continuous Improvements (Kaizen’s), and is used daily to improve a process when inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement are identified.
Why join our Rapid Kaizen Workshop?
- SAQI can provide you with a “Practical In-house” workshop, where one of our team members will facilitate and coach your team through a practical improvement kaizen event in your own organisation.
- The combination of our practical LEAN approach and our skilled LEAN practitioners, will result in an effective and efficient skill transfer process to you, our client. Enabling you to drive your own improvement initiatives.
- We also offer a two-day workshop at our SAQI offices, which includes a practical simulation exercise, to create an operational process environment.
SUPPLIER & SMME DEVELOPMENT
Most Corporate Businesses are under tremendous pressure to develop their SMME suppliers in order to improve their own BEE score card. Organisations do not always have the necessary time and resources to effectively execute their Procurement strategy and are left with below standard service and product quality from these SMME suppliers.
SAQI can help you with the design and development of your SMME supplier development strategy, and can assist you in implementing the basic “Advanced Product Quality Planning” APQP tools with your New and SMME supplier, to ensure process and product improvements.
These APQP core tools include:
- Process design & development
- FMEA & Control plans
- Process & Quality Standards and documentation
- Process capability and Statistical controls
- Measurement system analysis & Calibration
- Problem solving & Visual Management
- Process & Quality controls