Download the SAQI Training Programme 2018 (PDF)
Download the SAQI Training Registration Form (MSWord)
All courses offered by the South African Quality Institute are presented in association with other course providers and are available to all organisations and individuals. SAQI can assist with the training of a company’s workforce and all training packages can be run in-house at cheaper rates. A special discount applies to SAQI members. For more information or to register contact Vanessa du Toit at (012) 349 5006 or email@example.com
- All prices listed below INCLUDE VAT.
- Each course listed on the training schedule can be completed individually or form part of the overall three levels of certification.
- SAQI reserves the right to change details of the programme without prior notice.
- Click here for all course synopsis.
- The courses listed below form part of a specific Certificate and all modules should be successfully completed to qualify for the Certificate.
- Delegates are advised to start on Level 2 before moving on to Level 3.
- All courses completed previously will receive credit when proof of successful completion is received (copy of certificate and exam results).
- All public training is presented in Pretoria. We are based on the CSIR campus, next to the N1 (between Lynnwood offramp and N4 interchange).