SAQI offers membership to large organisations and SMMEs.
We encourage individuals to apply to SASQ for membership in order to develop a professional body for quality practitioners in South Africa.
Business Level 2: < 50 staff, with turnover of < R10 million p/yr
Business Level 1: 51 – 200 Employees or SE with turnover >R10M
Corporate Level 2: 201 – 1000 Employees
Corporate Level 1: 1001+ Employees
Platinum: Platinum membership is on invitation only and is awarded to companies that are quality leaders in their field or have shown significant improvement in their quality programmes.
- Apply for membership using the uploaded word document. Send your application to email@example.com.
- Your application is accepted and loaded onto the system. An invoice is issued.
- Please use membership number when facilitating payment. No credit card facilities.
- Certificates/cards are ordered in batches.
- Certificates are collected after 14 days and prepared to mail out by the following week.
- Should you wish to collect your certificate please advise the office before hand.
Membership fee increase
Please note that the membership fee applicable with effect 1 August 2018 will increase as follows:
Renewal fee: R1,240
Plus registration fee: R150
Total fee (new): R1,390
Renewal fee: R2,950
Plus registration fee: R250
New fee: R3,200
Renewal fee: R3,630
Plus registration fee: R500
New fee: R4,130
Renewal fee: R7,060
Plus registration fee: R1,000
New fee: R8,060